Home » Mattel Disney Pixar CARS 2 Diecast: San Diego Comic Con 2012 | Selling or Trading | Take Five A Day Forums

Mattel Disney Pixar CARS 2 Diecast: San Diego Comic Con 2012 | Selling or Trading | Take Five A Day Forums

You must be logged in to post Login Register

Register? | Lost Your Password?

Return to Search Results

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – Maximum search word length is 84 characters
Wildcard Usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Mattel Disney Pixar CARS 2 Diecast: San Diego Comic Con 2012
Read original blog post

UserPost

4:38 am
April 28, 2012

metroxing

Admin

posts 114

It looks like it's really happening – it was rumored but now it looks like it's actually happening …

This year’s Comic-Con vehicle captures the hilarious scene from Cars 2 when our beloved Mater finds himself in a Tokyo bathroom stall. Just like in the movie, Mater is surprised with flashing lights, catchy music, and a thorough scrub down! This memorable moment comes to life with moving side jets, as well as a jet that springs up to clean Mater’s undercarriage, lifting his back wheels off the floor. Covered in suds, Mater experiences hi-tech action unlike anything he’s ever seen in Radiator Springs!

It takes three batteries and while there's no actual pic of Mater yet, hopefully, we will gets Sudsy Mater …

But it sounds like the playset will replicate this clip from the film (without any water or suds shooting out, of course) …

So, that sounds pretty promising – actual interactivity …

And the box looks nice so far …

Like last year, you can pre-order (not YET!) if you are definitely going to SDCC, you pick it up there (with ID and all that) or of course, wait in line (or for East Coasters, wait ON line) at the show to buy there.

(NOTE: If you select SDCC pickup and you do not personally pick it up, you "forfeit" it so ONLY pre-order if you are definitely going).

If there are extras, they will be available after the show online at MattyCollector.

It's $30 each not including shipping.

As usual, Kevin NASCARBronco will take pre-orders to help out if you're not attending – I'm sure he will add his email below. If there any other volunteers, drop a line below and you can work out your arrangement. I will also add this as a forum topic if you want to continue it there.

Read original blog post

7:24 am
April 28, 2012

NascarFan

West Valley, Utah

Toons "You Were There" Character

posts 295

Yes I will be going, I also have someone else going with me for hasbro line stuff and other lines.

nascarnbroncosfansATmsnDOTcom

11:14 pm
April 28, 2012

Mike Manifold

Chi-Car-Go

posts 717

Thanks for this awesome news Met, and really gracious opportunity Kevin!

8:34 am
April 29, 2012

blanebrian

Townie

posts 93

So if we want to buy one Yall will sell them to us I wish I was going but I want one so bad can't wait to see the real pics of it maybe a you tube of it

8:49 pm
June 14, 2012

babychristiancars

Radiator Springs Tourist

posts 36

would love to buy one if anyone is going and can get us one.

huge thanks

toyboxjunkie @ aol dot com

Return to Search Results

About the Take Five a Day Forum

Forum Timezone: UTC -7

Membership:

There are 346266 Members
There have been 7 Guests

There are 4 Admins

Top Posters:

slicepie – 1029
jestrjef – 953
BBIGMIKE62 – 939
Fillmore1234 – 804
bobbyjack – 799
Dunroamin – 754
Mike Manifold – 717
Tom – 632
John in Missouri – 529
John – 529

Recent New Members: drandrade21, PolishCarsCollector, MatiasB88, Yuri Techkata, gharvey5@gmail.com