Home » Food

Yikes! People Are Ingesting BBQ Grill Brush Wires


The CDC has released a new report warning holiday cookout gurus to take caution when grilling. They have announced that recently, internal injuries have resulted from the ingestion of grill cleaning brush wires not only by children, but adults as well.”

Er, so while it’s a good idea to clean your BBQ grill, you might want to do an extra cleaning after the scrubbing …

You can read the rest Via MedicalNewsToday.

«  »
21 September 2012 Food One Comment

One Comment

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.