Home » Disney, Disney Pixar, Food

Disney Pixar CARS: CARS Pasta Still Available in the UK

CARS UK Pasta – if you miss it, you can now order it from the UK – Crosse & Blackwell tinned pasta … pasta –  one of the few “English” words us Americans pronounce as if we were British … of course, I’ve one UKer pronounce pasta as “pass-ter.”

cars pasta

Also available in Disney Princess, Winnie the Pooh (naturally), Scooby Doo and of course, what licensed line does not include Hello Kitty.HK

If you actually live in the UK, it’s cheaper from Walmart’s ASDA.

One of the cooking instructions (besides microwave) says HOB – what is that short for?

«  »
1 May 2013 Disney, Disney Pixar, Food 2 Comments


  • John says:

    I thought it was a shelf over the stove (of the wood buring variety) to keep food hot; Victorian England?
    Today it means hotplate. see Amazon UK: http://tinyurl.com/d2kmfe9

    I’m pretty sure our stores still carry Cars shaped Mac ‘N Cheese and Spaghetti O’s in Cars shapes?

  • MrBrownstone says:

    It’s “short” for “HOB”

    A word in it’s own right. No idea on the American word for it. It’s the “thing” (gas ring?) that you heat up food in a pan on…

    (MET: I guess in the US, it’s just called a stove in the instructions, There’s probably another name for the burner ring but calling it that probably confuses more people. 🙂 ).

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.