Home » Bombero1956 feedback starts right here!! | Trader-Seller Feedback | Take Five A Day Forums

Bombero1956 feedback starts right here!! | Trader-Seller Feedback | Take Five A Day Forums

You must be logged in to post Login Register

Register? | Lost Your Password?

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – Maximum search word length is 84 characters
Wildcard Usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Bombero1956 feedback starts right here!!

No Tags
UserPost

7:09 am
April 3, 2013

jestrjef

Central FLA

posts 953

Fred and I have worked together a few times over the years, but it has been a loooonnnnnnng while since the last time. We were able to help each other a lot in the last week.  Glad I could help catch you up some Fred!  Look forward to helping you more!! Laugh

8:31 pm
April 4, 2013

Bombero2556

Rookie

posts 1

Thanks for all the help.

7:41 am
April 5, 2013

Mike Manifold

Chi-Car-Go

posts 717

Fred helped me immensely with many Cars 1 essentials way back during the dark ages of releases (when most releases were lenticular). Great, great guy and reliable trader.

7:52 pm
April 5, 2013

Jack

Team 95

posts 241

I have many a dealing with Fred and also had the pleasure of speaking with him over the years. Absolutely a great trader and person. Top notch. Great to see ypu back here Fred.

5:28 pm
April 11, 2013

coopersmom

Radiator Springs Tourist

posts 65

Just completed a trade with Fred. Everything went great! Recieved some really nice cars from him. Really hope to trade again in the future. Thanks a ton for the help!!!

6:44 pm
April 11, 2013

Bombero1956

Radiator Springs Tourist

posts 60

You folks are too kind. I'm very happy to be back in the fold. I feel the old spark of excitement of searching for the hard to find items as well

5:12 pm
April 17, 2013

jestrjef

Central FLA

posts 953

Just helped Fred with another good box of Cars he could check off his neeeeeeds list! Thanks for another fine trade.  Hope to help each other again soon! Laugh

9:13 pm
April 19, 2013

Bombero1956

Radiator Springs Tourist

posts 60

Another great trade with jestrjef. I'm making lots of headway on getting caught up. I don't know how I would've done this without your help my friend.Laugh

5:36 pm
October 23, 2013

Ferris

Richmond, VA

Team 95

posts 205

I just received my end of a trade with Fred. Shipped fast, packed well, great condition! Thanks!

9:33 pm
October 25, 2013

Bombero1956

Radiator Springs Tourist

posts 60

I just received my end of a trade with Mike Hoff and want to say many thanks for a great trade.

9:37 pm
October 25, 2013

Bombero1956

Radiator Springs Tourist

posts 60

Lately I've been surrounded by Jeffs. Great trade with Jestrjef, Jeff Kennedy, Jeff Walker, Mike Corcoran, Angel and a sale with Ted Ellis. Thanks to you all for making some awesome trades and helping me with these hard to find items. For some reason they haven't made their way to the Northeast.

1:38 pm
October 26, 2013

Bombero1956

Radiator Springs Tourist

posts 60

A big Super Thank You to Jestrjef who has come through again on a fantastic trade. A big thank you from my wife who no longer has to hear me complain at not being able to find those very hard to find(at least in these parts) Cars 2 diecast. The list of missing Super Chases is down to just Memo, Vitaly and Fernando. Ihe edn, xièxie, merci beaucoup, Efharistó polí, Mahalo, Go raibh míle maith agat, arigatō, Pilámaya, Miigwech, Spasibo!, Asante and Diolch yn fawr iawn!!!

2:16 pm
October 26, 2013

MikeC

Nashville, TN

Rookie

posts 17

Just completed a great trade with Fred.  Able to get some of the older Toons I'd been after for a while.  Great communication, fast shipping.  Hope to trade again with Fred down the road!

3:28 pm
October 26, 2013

bigfish602

Radiator Springs Tourist

posts 27

Just received pack from bombero1956 and i couldn't be happier… Hope for many more trades to come..

7:16 pm
October 26, 2013

Mike Manifold

Chi-Car-Go

posts 717

You are welcome, Fred, and thank you as well for the flawless trade.  Great being in touch with you again.  Have fun hunting!

Bombero1956 said:

I just received my end of a trade with Mike Hoff and want to say many thanks for a great trade.

8:24 pm
October 28, 2013

LMQ702

Nevada

Townie

posts 77

Completed my first trade with Fred. Easy to work with and great communication. Would certainly trade with him again … he's got the good stuff. Thanks again Fred! 🙂

3:30 am
October 29, 2013

cateyez15

St. Louis, Mo.

Wheel Well Regular

posts 116

Super trader alert!!! This guy right here is a treasured trader would do so again in a heartbeat!

6:51 am
October 29, 2013

Otis the Lemon

Townie

posts 87

Just got my Cars from Bombero – great transaction all around, thanks!

3:53 am
November 2, 2013

SCAVENGER

New Jersey

Toons "You Were There" Character

posts 281

Purchased a few Cars from Fred and got them in the mail yesterday…Great guy, super easy to deal with, fast shipping, just awesome!!! Thanks man!!!

9:23 am
November 15, 2013

SCAVENGER

New Jersey

Toons "You Were There" Character

posts 281

Ok went right back into another deal with Fred, super quick and awesome as usual!!  THanks again Fred!!

No Tags

About the Take Five a Day Forum

Forum Timezone: UTC -7

Membership:

There are 346306 Members
There have been 7 Guests

There are 4 Admins

Top Posters:

slicepie – 1029
jestrjef – 953
BBIGMIKE62 – 939
Fillmore1234 – 804
bobbyjack – 799
Dunroamin – 754
Mike Manifold – 717
Tom – 632
John in Missouri – 529
John – 529

Recent New Members: drandrade21, PolishCarsCollector, MatiasB88, Yuri Techkata, gharvey5@gmail.com