Home » Disney Pixar CARS 2, Mattel Disney Pixar Diecast CARS 2

Mattel Disney Pixar CARS: Trike Feldman – Cute But Strange

Trike Feldman is the earliest in-season CHASE CAR. “John H.” sends along detailed photos.

As noted before, you’ll notice they swapped out the Italian flag for an American Flag.

Most of the other “souvenirs” sold by Trike are more lumpish than actual items.

Trike and Sal Machiani – Trike seems to be a repaint with a new back “cab.”

With the two Disney Store “Apes.” I did not realize the Disney Store ones are essentially the same size.

Next to Zen Master Pitty (with mustache).

Remember the later releases came with it proper mustache.

The back ‘cab’ is attached by a screw so easy to remove and make your own custom.

“John H.” also sends along photos of Mater crashing into the other Francesco souvenir stand.

Thanks for the great photos, “John H.”

Here is his only scene from CARS 2.

Though I suppose you could argue since the Super Chase release is of a Souvenir sales truck with American flags (clearly NOT THIS GUY), they could still release THIS souvenir vendor selling mostly Francesco gear (what is that round green thing?) … I would also note that Trike Feldman does not exactly sound Italian. :-) Clearly his American cousin he called in to handle the overflow business.

Be Sociable, Share!
«  »

• jeaks says:

Yep found Trike at Kmart Australia (Perth) yesterday. I was very excited.

• MoMcQueen says:

Well, not to be the voice of dissent but I LIKE Trike. While it’s true that there’s not a lot of metal to him, I think he gets top marks for uniqueness. Granted, the flags are puzzling. I would have preferred to see him as he appears in the movie… with flags of Italy. I’ve nothing against the stars and stripes but they seem out-of-place in this respect.

• Mack_me_Bucko says:

Personally, I’d love to see a whole series of Apes in various bodies and colors. If you watch the film closely, there are many hiding in the back scenes.

• hypercarrots says:

the round green thing is a roof sign like you see on cartney carsper.

and if you’re wondering what trike is based on

quite common in italy

• LUCA says:

Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed it!!!!
    Happy new year!

• Mack_me_Bucko says:

My question is, which one is Trike in the film? When Finn is racing through the streets of Porto Corsa, he has to detour to avoid a crash between a bus and what looks like Trike — or is Trike the vendor selling his wares that Mater crashes into? Either way, while small and ugly, he has a sort of enduring cuteness factor. It is strange he is a ‘super chase’ though.

(MET: Yep, Trike is the guy in front of the bus – I just added the screenshot. I think he wins by default as a super chase, tiny bit of metal – plastic backend that they only have to make once – the accountants and CPA’s do the chest bump – woowooohoo!).

• Jack says:

That’s one ugly super chase car. Not worthy of super chase status. I envision these cases being dumped at Bog Lots and other of those type stores.

• snosno says:

Anyone spotted Trike in the wild?