Home » 2015 Star Wars Cars help for you!!! | Selling Only | Take Five A Day Forums

2015 Star Wars Cars help for you!!! | Selling Only | Take Five A Day Forums

You must be logged in to post Login Register

Register? | Lost Your Password?

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – Maximum search word length is 84 characters
Wildcard Usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

2015 Star Wars Cars help for you!!!

No Tags
UserPost

5:11 am
May 8, 2015

jestrjef

Central FLA

posts 953

Hi TFAD family! It is getting very close to Star Wars Weekend time!! Can you believe it has already been a year??? Anyhoo, as I did the last 2 years, I am going to hit Star Wars Weekends to try and help folks with these AWESOME Star Wars CARS!!!  I have already received a few PMS and emails requesting help (I have made notes of all those that were interested) but starting NOW, I am going to open up a BUYERS list for anyone that is interested in obtaining the 2015 Star Wars Cars. PREPAYMENT WILL LOCK YOU IN.  I am closing this list on Thursday May 14th at Midnight Eastern Time. Please read all details below if you are interested.   

I am going to do everything I can to help as many people as possible, but at the moment there are still some significant variables that are unknown … actual cost of each car especially the multiple box sets and mystery set they are offering this year … whether there is a PURCHASE LIMIT on what they will allow me to buy sor some or all of them (last year the Sand Troopers set was limited to 1 per person in your party per day) … I am going to try to do very similar to what I did last year but not sure how this year will work … That being said, here is what I would like to do …

*There will be a LIMIT of 2 sets per person. I have no idea how many cars they will allow me to buy and want to share with as many folks as I can.   If there IS A PURCHASE LIMIT, I will secure 1 set for everyone on my list BEFORE I try to do a second set for anyone. I will fill orders in the order in which they were paid.*

*IF I get to the Park and they have NOT arrived yet (which happened in 2013. I had to pay for a second ticket and return the next day to buy them), have already sold out or I am unable to obtain enough of these to fill the PREPAID orders from members, I will issue a full refund to any one I cannot help. *

*I WILL SHIP OVER SEAS, via Priority Mail so that the package is track-able. Overseas Members PLEASE email me for more details BEFORE MAKING A PAYMENT so we can talk about details. THANKS!!!*

*A deposit of $100 for one set and $190 for two sets will be required to secure your name on the BUYERS list.  I will issue partial refunds IF the cost of cars and shipping ends up being significantly less. I will also request additional payment if things work out to be more, but lets think positively!*

*Payment should be made AS A GIFT via paypal to jestrjef AT hotmail DOT com BEFORE MIDNIGHT Eastern Time on THURSDAY May 14th.* 

*Please include the heading 2015 STAR WARS CARS and your TFAD ID in the notes section of your payment.  I will know the number of sets you would like based on the payment. *

*Once payment has been made, I will send you an email confirming I have received your payment, and what number in line you are. *

All I want to do is help, and I hope that this goes smoothly. If you have any other questions at all, PLEASE email me and I will be happy to answer them to the best of my ability.  jestrjef AT hotmail DOT com

I look forward to helping as many of you as I can with these exciting new 2015 Star Wars Cars releases!! On a side note, if you need any of the previous year’s cars, I can look for those as well.  Last year they did have a few of the previous year’s cars. Cool

5:50 pm
May 14, 2015

jestrjef

Central FLA

posts 953

I am closing my list down in about 3 hours. Last call! Cool

3:52 am
May 15, 2015

jestrjef

Central FLA

posts 953

Good Morning! this list is now closed. Any one that emailed last night has been replied to.  Thanks! Laugh 

3:49 am
May 16, 2015

jestrjef

Central FLA

posts 953

Good morning all! Left the house about 5 am and have joined the merchandise line building outside Hollywood Studios! I heard from staff that this line was a mile long yesterday and the wait to get into Darth's Mall was 2-3 hours long!!! More updates later!!

1:28 pm
May 20, 2015

jake18hunter

Rookie

posts 5

Hey received cars. No problems from me. Thanks.

6:24 am
May 21, 2015

MartyM

Rookie

posts 1

I received the Star Wars cars as well and everything looked great. Thanks for the help with them!

3:20 pm
May 21, 2015

MikeC

Nashville, TN

Rookie

posts 17

Huge thanks to Jeff for helping out on this request.  I received my sets today, and everything looks fantastic! 

6:23 pm
May 25, 2015

Cars4AandR

New Brunswick, Canada

Radiator Springs Tourist

posts 33

Jeff,

I picked up my sets today and WOW…They are all beautiful!

Thank you very much for taking the time to help fellow collectors!

If ever I can help you…let me know.

Best Regards,

Rino

1:52 pm
June 15, 2015

dikenlitel

Rookie

posts 11

I got my sets today and I love them all! Thank you tahnk you and thank you Jeff.

No Tags

About the Take Five a Day Forum

Forum Timezone: UTC -7

Membership:

There are 345150 Members
There have been 7 Guests

There are 4 Admins

Top Posters:

slicepie – 1029
jestrjef – 953
BBIGMIKE62 – 939
Fillmore1234 – 804
bobbyjack – 799
Dunroamin – 754
Mike Manifold – 717
Tom – 632
John in Missouri – 529
John – 529

Recent New Members: drandrade21, PolishCarsCollector, MatiasB88, Yuri Techkata, gharvey5@gmail.com