Home » one-piece Cars 2 Lightning McQueens | General | Take Five A Day Forums

one-piece Cars 2 Lightning McQueens | General | Take Five A Day Forums

You must be logged in to post Login Register

Register? | Lost Your Password?

Return to Search Results

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – Maximum search word length is 84 characters
Wildcard Usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

one-piece Cars 2 Lightning McQueens

No Tags
UserPost

7:30 pm
January 4, 2012

John

Los Angeles

posts 529

It was discussed recently that one-piece McQueens are starting to show up as singles. There's also a one-piece included as the "silver special" in the Connect & Collect puzzle #3/4.

Here are two more, the diecast included in the Mack playset (which I think was the earliest single piece released), and the Hudson Hornet Piston Cup McQueen.

http://i.imgur.com/sk0GF.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/QX8yR.jpg

9:40 pm
January 7, 2012

D J

posts 363

ohhh, so good. can't wait!

11:20 am
January 8, 2012

Fillmore1234

Illinois

posts 804

There's a lot more 1 piece Cars coming as well. If I remember correctly, Tamiko and Leland Turbo have the 1 piece. Not sure on any more.

1:03 pm
January 8, 2012

Bmckim

Denver, Co.

Toons "You Were There" Character

posts 268

John, so strange, I've checked the Mack playsets in a few stores in colo. and they are the 2 peice McQueen. May have to start looking closer.

5:39 pm
January 8, 2012

John

Los Angeles

posts 529

Bmckim said:

John, so strange, I've checked the Mack playsets in a few stores in colo. and they are the 2 peice McQueen. May have to start looking closer.

Honestly wasn't paying a lot of attention to the Mack set in the past, just happened to see it the store when it was begin discussed so I took a snapshot. I might have captured some brand new Mack sets without knowing it.Confused

2:41 am
January 9, 2012

metroxing

Admin

posts 114

Yes, besides the puzzle one, the rolling mack one has some that are 1-piecers along with the new singles.

3:15 pm
January 13, 2012

James Daniel

Rookie

posts 6

can anyone tell me which other new car is in the box with piston cup mcqueen? just found 8 of these on the shelf but no other new car…..wasnt it suppossed to be Mel Dorado? thanks.

5:53 pm
January 13, 2012

Fillmore1234

Illinois

posts 804

James Daniel said:

can anyone tell me which other new car is in the box with piston cup mcqueen? just found 8 of these on the shelf but no other new car…..wasnt it suppossed to be Mel Dorado? thanks.

Nope. I believe they are in different Cases. Lucky find though, there's still none yet in my part of IL. Need to remember to check Kohl's soon.

7:07 pm
January 13, 2012

John

Los Angeles

posts 529

It is Mel Dorado around here.

No Tags
Return to Search Results

About the Take Five a Day Forum

Forum Timezone: UTC -7

Membership:

There are 346214 Members
There have been 7 Guests

There are 4 Admins

Top Posters:

slicepie – 1029
jestrjef – 953
BBIGMIKE62 – 939
Fillmore1234 – 804
bobbyjack – 799
Dunroamin – 754
Mike Manifold – 717
Tom – 632
John in Missouri – 529
John – 529

Recent New Members: drandrade21, PolishCarsCollector, MatiasB88, Yuri Techkata, gharvey5@gmail.com