Home » At SDCC 2011 they should have released ......... | General | Take Five A Day Forums

At SDCC 2011 they should have released ......... | General | Take Five A Day Forums

You must be logged in to post Login Register

Register? | Lost Your Password?

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – Maximum search word length is 84 characters
Wildcard Usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

At SDCC 2011 they should have released ………

No Tags
UserPost

6:08 am
July 21, 2011

jestrjef

Central FLA

posts 953

Well, seeing as how SDCC doesn't appear to have an EXCLUSIVE Disney Car this year …. I thought I would start this thread to see what the great folks of Take 5 thought SHOULD HAVE been the SDCC Exclusive for this year ….

And my first idea is …..

The SDCC Exclusive for this year should have been ROCKET Mater with light up flames. He would also have the (not that kinda shoot, the other kind")Parachute hovering above while he is pulling McQueen with his Tow Hook!! It would have the sounds of the rocket's burning, the flames flashing and McQueen screaming "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" as he takes flight all at the push of a button. McQueen could have a nice ransburg paint job!! Mater at his rustic and dented best … mostly metal, not half plastic …. All in a nice Diorama Box …. oooohhhh man, that would sell!! Wouldn't is??? One dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy … 🙂

I have a million other ideas …. what's yours????? 😎

3:27 pm
July 21, 2011

bobbyjack

Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia

posts 799

Nope, I would have asked NascarFan to get me MOON MATER! How cool would that be? Maybe next year…

5:29 pm
July 21, 2011

slicepie

Original Member of Two A Day Wordpress

posts 1029

Yeah, you would think with the end of the space shuttle era they could have put out a couple of Moon Mater singles in tribute. But I am sure marketing decided nobody would buy them… 🙄

Thousands of Cars available for trade or sale.  Always looking for older and harder to find Cars.  Email me at slicepie@roadrunner.com

7:40 pm
July 21, 2011

jestrjef

Central FLA

posts 953

That would have been amazing! I sure hope they will make some eventually. 🙂

Quote from slicepie on July 21, 2011, 17:29
Yeah, you would think with the end of the space shuttle era they could have put out a couple of Moon Mater singles in tribute. But I am sure marketing decided nobody would buy them… 🙄

4:31 am
July 30, 2011

NascarFan

West Valley, Utah

Toons "You Were There" Character

posts 295

During my meeting with Kmart, We did discuss the Apple car. I even suggested it be a SDCC release

7:32 am
July 30, 2011

John

Los Angeles

posts 529

Did they seem interested?

8:57 am
July 30, 2011

slicepie

Original Member of Two A Day Wordpress

posts 1029

With any luck the Apple car will never be released again. It's the only thing keeping any value to the Speedway of the South Set. If Apple is released again, the SOTS will be worthless!

Thousands of Cars available for trade or sale.  Always looking for older and harder to find Cars.  Email me at slicepie@roadrunner.com

12:25 pm
July 30, 2011

NascarFan

West Valley, Utah

Toons "You Were There" Character

posts 295

They did except as always, COST. then we discussed what it could sell for and whether or not it could be a SDCC car.

But it was fleeting so I do not think it was a serious thought, however for those that always talk about it being re done I did bring it to the table for you.

I agree it shouldnt, but again I brought all sides of it forward.

No Tags

About the Take Five a Day Forum

Forum Timezone: UTC -7

Membership:

There are 345853 Members
There have been 7 Guests

There are 4 Admins

Top Posters:

slicepie – 1029
jestrjef – 953
BBIGMIKE62 – 939
Fillmore1234 – 804
bobbyjack – 799
Dunroamin – 754
Mike Manifold – 717
Tom – 632
John in Missouri – 529
John – 529

Recent New Members: drandrade21, PolishCarsCollector, MatiasB88, Yuri Techkata, gharvey5@gmail.com