Home » 2014 Star Wars Cars Help for you! | General | Take Five A Day Forums

2014 Star Wars Cars Help for you! | General | Take Five A Day Forums

You must be logged in to post Login Register

Register? | Lost Your Password?

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – Maximum search word length is 84 characters
Wildcard Usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

2014 Star Wars Cars Help for you!

No Tags
UserPost

7:58 pm
May 16, 2014

jestrjef

Central FLA

posts 953

Post edited 7:59 pm – May 16, 2014 by jestrjef

Star Wars Weekends have officially started down here in FLA at Hollywood Studios! As many of you have now seen, there are quite a few NEW Star Wars Cars for this year!

*REGULAR Releases*
Ramone as Han Solo
Red as Chewbacca
Chick Hicks as Boba Fett
Mater as Darth Mater and Doc as Obi Wan 2 pack 
Luigi as C3PO and Pitties as Jawa

*LIMITED EDITION* 
Tractors as Sand Troopers!!

I did take on this task last year, so I am experienced in chaos! LOL I made 2 different road trips down to the park to pick up Star Wars Cars for those that were interested. There is typically a buying limit PER CHARACTER. I am not sure what the limit is for this year, but I plan on helping all that I can! Last year, I had to go through the line, buy the max, take it all to the car and then go through the line again, and again, and again lol It was a long process, but in the end, I was able to help EVERYONE that asked for help!

Starting now, I am taking requests for the REGULAR release Star Wars characters ONLY on a First Come First Serve basis. For this first wave, I am setting a limit of 20 sets. Please limit your request to a maximum of 2 per character. A set of 5 regular releases (3 singles and 2 movie moment sets) will be $95 shipped in the U.S. A second set of 5 would be an additional $80. PREPAYMENT WILL BE REQUIRED TO SECURE YOUR PLACE ON MY LIST!! If you are interested in individual Cars PLEASE EMAIL ME for more information.

I WILL SHIP INTERNATIONALLY and have down so many many times. Please EMAIL ME for more information on how I can help you!

If you would like my help, here is what I need you to do:

1) send an email to jestrjef AT hotmail DOT com  (I DO NOT WANT PM's as email is easier for me to access)
2) please put "Star Wars Cars 2014" in the subject line
3) In your email please include your TFAD ID, your full name and address, and the quantity of sets you would like. If you have special requests, please include that in the email so we can figure it out.

I anticipate my email will be hit hard over the next few days. I will be replying as quickly as I can, so please be patient. I am NOT taking any orders for the Sand Troopers at this time. They are limited release and from what I understand, you can only buy 2 at a time. I do plan on picking some up, and I will offer them to members on a first come first serve basis once I actually have them in hand and know how many I have to share. 

If you have any questions about anything at all, please just let me know! Remember, I am but one man trying to help as best I can!! 

12:10 pm
May 18, 2014

jestrjef

Central FLA

posts 953

Post edited 12:11 pm – May 18, 2014 by jestrjef

I am going to be making another run down to Hollywood Studios for Star Wars Weekend NEXT SATURDAY, MAY 24. If there is anyone that would like a set of these Cars, PLEASE get in touch with me by FRIDAY MAY 23!! I was able to help a number of members yesterday, but I know it was VERY SHORT NOTICE. I hope I can give more folks a chance to get these cars, if they would like help. As mentioned above:

*REGULAR Releases*
Ramone as Han Solo
Red as Chewbacca
Chick Hicks as Boba Fett
Mater as Darth Mater and Doc as Obi Wan 2 pack 
Luigi as C3PO and Pitties as Jawa

*LIMITED EDITION* 
Tractors as Sand Troopers!!

Starting now, I am making a NEW list for the REGULAR release Star Wars characters ONLY on a First Come First Serve basis. For this second wave, I am setting a limit of 24 sets. Please limit your request to a maximum of 2 per character. A set of 5 regular releases (3 singles and 2 movie moment sets) will be $95 shipped in the U.S. A second set of 5 would be an additional $80. PREPAYMENT WILL BE REQUIRED TO SECURE YOUR PLACE ON MY LIST!! If you are interested in individual Cars PLEASE EMAIL ME for more information.

I WILL SHIP INTERNATIONALLY and have done so many many times. 

If you would like my help, here is what I need you to do:

1) send an email to jestrjef AT hotmail DOT com – (I DO NOT WANT PM's as email is easier for me to access)
2) please put "Star Wars Cars 2014" in the subject line
3) In your email please include your TFAD ID, your full name and address, and the quantity of sets you would like. If you have special requests, please include that in the email so we can figure it out.

I anticipate my email will be hit hard over the next few days. I will be replying as quickly as I can, so please be patient. I am NOT taking any orders for the Sand Troopers at this time, but I will keep a list of folks that would like one. If I am able to get them, I will offer them to the people in the order in which they requested them until I have run out of Sand Troopers. 

If you have any questions about anything at all, please just let me know! Remember, I am but one man trying to help as best I can!! 

11:24 am
May 22, 2014

NascarFan

West Valley, Utah

Toons "You Were There" Character

posts 295

Jeff: Can I post this to the Utah Group?

5:58 pm
May 22, 2014

jestrjef

Central FLA

posts 953

Yes sir!  

Deadline is in 24 hours … 9 PM eastern time! Look forward to helping. Cool

6:33 pm
May 22, 2014

NascarFan

West Valley, Utah

Toons "You Were There" Character

posts 295

Its out there for you.

3:59 am
May 24, 2014

jestrjef

Central FLA

posts 953

Post edited 3:59 am – May 24, 2014 by jestrjef

It's not for me … it's for others that need help Cool  Heading to the park in the next hour!  Fingers crossed I can help every one that has asked. Laugh

12:28 pm
May 24, 2014

jestrjef

Central FLA

posts 953

after 6 hours and four trips out to the car everyone that has asked for help this time around is now covered. More details to those folks tomorrow! Time to go have some fun finally!

4:47 pm
May 24, 2014

Dunroamin

Massachusetts

posts 754

Thank you JEff!

1:42 pm
May 26, 2014

Everett

Kentucky

Rookie

posts 24

Jeff, you are totally awesome! I can't wait for my son to receive his new cars!

Thank you so much!

1:29 pm
May 29, 2014

corinne

NEW YORK

WGP Racer

posts 335

Jeff,

Thank you so much !! I was gonna pass on these but I am glad we got them.  They are really cool !!

Thank you

corinneKiss

No Tags

About the Take Five a Day Forum

Forum Timezone: UTC -7

Membership:

There are 345966 Members
There have been 7 Guests

There are 4 Admins

Top Posters:

slicepie – 1029
jestrjef – 953
BBIGMIKE62 – 939
Fillmore1234 – 804
bobbyjack – 799
Dunroamin – 754
Mike Manifold – 717
Tom – 632
John in Missouri – 529
John – 529

Recent New Members: drandrade21, PolishCarsCollector, MatiasB88, Yuri Techkata, gharvey5@gmail.com