Home » V2796-999T Case w/ Kabuto | Found Online | Take Five A Day Forums

V2796-999T Case w/ Kabuto | Found Online | Take Five A Day Forums

You must be logged in to post Login Register

Register? | Lost Your Password?

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – Maximum search word length is 84 characters
Wildcard Usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

V2796-999T Case w/ Kabuto

No Tags
UserPost

8:11 pm
September 2, 2012

Wblaze

DC Suburbs

Radiator Springs Tourist

posts 46

I see on ebay that quite a few people have the V2796-999T case with the Kabuto car available.  Is this a legit case, cause i have not seen Children's toy closet or Robs have it available?  Kabuto is a cool car, but not sure how he fits in the cars 2 world

10:36 pm
September 2, 2012

eltonlin98

Rookie

posts 24

Kabuto was in Japan dude!

9:00 am
September 3, 2012

Mike Manifold

Chi-Car-Go

posts 717

Yeah, he had a cameo at the WGP pre-event party.  I thought that resellers like Rob and JMDL (sp?) already had this case within the last few months.  It's not a very good case, especially for those of us who already have Kabuto from the Tokyo Mater Toons series.

Wblaze said:

I see on ebay that quite a few people have the V2796-999T case with the Kabuto car available.  Is this a legit case, cause i have not seen Children's toy closet or Robs have it available?  Kabuto is a cool car, but not sure how he fits in the cars 2 world

9:39 am
September 3, 2012

RodredlineM19

New York

posts 363

Kabuto is already at retail! Obviously not a lot of sightings of Kabuto… wonder why… Confused

But anyway there have been sightings. Few, but some. This shipped in low quantity as 3/4 of it was given to the resellers.

Ya did what in yer cup?

11:17 am
September 3, 2012

Mike Manifold

Chi-Car-Go

posts 717

I didn't know that.  I don't often have time to read the other site, maybe that's why.  Do you know where in the country case T with Kabuto has been found at retail?

RodredlineM19 said:

Kabuto is already at retail! Obviously not a lot of sightings of Kabuto… wonder why… Confused

11:23 am
September 3, 2012

Mike Manifold

Chi-Car-Go

posts 717

Also of note: 4 of the 5, or all 5, of the Cars 2 carded Kabuto currently on eBay are for sale by online resellers….

6:22 am
October 6, 2012

RodredlineM19

New York

posts 363

I take back what I said… I aksed Earl and Steffanie over at JMDL Toys and they siad it hasn't gone to retail. 

I'm so stupid sometimes Smile

Either way the only chance we have (That I can think of) is for the Walmart pallet coming in November.

Ya did what in yer cup?

No Tags

About the Take Five a Day Forum

Forum Timezone: UTC -7

Membership:

There are 346210 Members
There have been 7 Guests

There are 4 Admins

Top Posters:

slicepie – 1029
jestrjef – 953
BBIGMIKE62 – 939
Fillmore1234 – 804
bobbyjack – 799
Dunroamin – 754
Mike Manifold – 717
Tom – 632
John in Missouri – 529
John – 529

Recent New Members: drandrade21, PolishCarsCollector, MatiasB88, Yuri Techkata, gharvey5@gmail.com