Home » Special Edition Finn McMissile TRUs exclusive single | Trades Only | Take Five A Day Forums

Special Edition Finn McMissile TRUs exclusive single | Trades Only | Take Five A Day Forums

You must be logged in to post Login Register

Register? | Lost Your Password?

Return to Search Results

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – Maximum search word length is 84 characters
Wildcard Usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Special Edition Finn McMissile TRUs exclusive single

UserPost

9:41 am
October 15, 2012

taylor

Radiator Springs Tourist

posts 27

Picked up two extra special edition Finn McMissiles at TRUs today, I don't know if this is a new find but its defo an unusual box, sames cardback with matchbox style box instead of bubble, have two for trade and lots of needs.
Taylorcameron1@hotmail.co.uk

10:25 am
October 15, 2012

corinne

NEW YORK

WGP Racer

posts 335

taylor said:

Picked up two extra special edition Finn McMissiles at TRUs today, I don't know if this is a new find but its defo an unusual box, sames cardback with matchbox style box instead of bubble, have two for trade and lots of needs.
Taylorcameron1@hotmail.co.uk

Can you post a picture ????

12:30 pm
October 15, 2012

taylor

Radiator Springs Tourist

posts 27

Can anyone tell me how to post pics from my Blackberry phone?? I don't have a Flckr account or anything like that, I have tried before without any luck. I would be very happy to post pics if I can get a simple way of doing it from my phone, thanks for any help!

12:52 pm
October 15, 2012

bobbyjack

Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia

posts 799

They seem to be the same as the D23/ Walmart Cars 2 BluRay Ransburg Finn.  In a TRU exclusive package.  Pretty cool if you don't have this car yet.

1:01 pm
October 15, 2012

John

Los Angeles

posts 529

taylor said:

Can anyone tell me how to post pics from my Blackberry phone?? I don't have a Flckr account or anything like that, I have tried before without any luck. I would be very happy to post pics if I can get a simple way of doing it from my phone, thanks for any help!

Try browsing on your phone to http://www.imgur.com/, I use the site to hold all the photos I post on Take_5. I think if you go there from a phone it autodetects and asks if there's a photo(s) on the phone you wish to upload, then it walks you two or three steps. They'll host the photo forever (no account needed), you copy and paste the link they give you (starts [IMG ) into your Take_5 post.

4:13 am
October 16, 2012

taylor

Radiator Springs Tourist

posts 27

Thanks John, will give that a go, as far as I can tell its Ransburg Finn in his own special card, I don't have one for comparison. When I got them the case of 24 was on the floor and a guy had opened the box and took 20 out to buy! I expect he was putting them on Ebay, anyway as I don't have this car it was a nice find, I presume Mattel had lots of leftover Rans Finn and have gave TRUs exclusive rights and gave it a special card.

3:54 pm
October 16, 2012

RodredlineM19

New York

posts 363

Interesting… I think a while back someone also reported a metallic Rod Torque but I still haven't seen it yet… anyone have a picture? Link?

Ya did what in yer cup?

4:01 pm
October 16, 2012

brittanycenter2007

augusta ga

Toons "You Were There" Character

posts 268

I hope our toys r us gets it in, we don't have this one yet and I always thought it looked cool!

4:07 pm
October 16, 2012

BlueMustang

Washington State

Team 95 Roadie

posts 169

I found a Metallic Rod Torque. He is sparkly blue (rather than the flat blue paint,) I am pretty sure i got him at WalMart 

there is one for sale on Ebay right now if you want to get a look

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Disney…..1e6f6e4bda

4:08 pm
October 16, 2012

BlueMustang

Washington State

Team 95 Roadie

posts 169

Oops sorry my link doesn't work, 

But you can look him up 

Disney Pixar Cars 2 Series Rod Torque Redline #16 Metallic Paint

4:38 pm
October 16, 2012

Dunroamin

Massachusetts

posts 754

yes…rod had two paint types…the sparkly one came with the Victor H. case (i think..or maybe the flatter paint was with Victor case).

Certainly not as "sparkly" as the exclusive Finn or any other "metallic" cars..

8:54 pm
October 16, 2012

John in Missouri

Mid-Missouri

posts 529

Taylor are you in the U.S.?

8:10 am
October 17, 2012

taylor

Radiator Springs Tourist

posts 27

No John UK!
I have opened a Flickr acc and will try upload pics, bear with me 🙂

8:37 am
October 17, 2012

taylor

Radiator Springs Tourist

posts 27

‎IMG-20121015-00658.jpg (410K)
Hopefully this link will let you guys see this car.

Return to Search Results

About the Take Five a Day Forum

Forum Timezone: UTC -7

Membership:

There are 345132 Members
There have been 7 Guests

There are 4 Admins

Top Posters:

slicepie – 1029
jestrjef – 953
BBIGMIKE62 – 939
Fillmore1234 – 804
bobbyjack – 799
Dunroamin – 754
Mike Manifold – 717
Tom – 632
John in Missouri – 529
John – 529

Recent New Members: drandrade21, PolishCarsCollector, MatiasB88, Yuri Techkata, gharvey5@gmail.com