Home » LUIGI GUIDO with ROLLERS TRAY BUCKET CHASE on US Card - For Sale! | Selling Only | Take Five A Day Forums

LUIGI GUIDO with ROLLERS TRAY BUCKET CHASE on US Card - For Sale! | Selling Only | Take Five A Day Forums

You must be logged in to post Login Register

Register? | Lost Your Password?

Return to Search Results

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – Maximum search word length is 84 characters
Wildcard Usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

LUIGI GUIDO with ROLLERS TRAY BUCKET CHASE on US Card – For Sale!

UserPost

10:08 am
November 19, 2011

slicepie

Original Member of Two A Day Wordpress

posts 1029

Post edited 11:24 am – November 19, 2011 by slicepie
Post edited 11:25 am – November 19, 2011 by slicepie

I have one LUIGI with ROLLERS & TRAY and GUIDO with BUCKET Lenticular CHASE on US card for sale.

I have thoroughly inspected it and there are no flaws that I could find.  It is collector grade mint on both card and bubble.

Asking price is $130 including shipping in the US, international will be based on your location.

For sale only, no trades. Emails only please, no PM's.

Thanks.

Thousands of Cars available for trade or sale.  Always looking for older and harder to find Cars.  Email me at slicepie@roadrunner.com

11:46 am
November 19, 2011

Dunroamin

Massachusetts

posts 754

and where did you find such a tasty item?

12:16 pm
November 19, 2011

Tom

The Free State

posts 632

Nice man, the trays are even still in place. CVS find?

2:27 pm
November 19, 2011

slicepie

posts 1029

Sorry guys, it was not found it the wild.  I went through great lengths to get it and it was costly, hence the asking price.

You know, the more I think about it I may be open to a trade for a Deluxe Frank and Bessie.  If that gets anyone's taste buds tingling shoot me an email.

Thousands of Cars available for trade or sale.  Always looking for older and harder to find Cars.  Email me at slicepie@roadrunner.com

8:05 pm
November 19, 2011

jestrjef

Central FLA

posts 953

Yummie!! Wish I had one of these!!  Want a Weee hooo Mater and 2 subfin McMissle megas??? lol Wink   Someone will be happy to own this one for sure.

12:51 pm
November 21, 2011

slicepie

posts 1029

It has been sold!

1:10 pm
November 21, 2011

snosno

WGP Racer

posts 309

Awesome! It is SUPER difficult to find them without a dent in the bottom of the bubble.

4:04 pm
November 21, 2011

BMW

Team 95 Roadie

posts 193

My 3  are as good as they get,  on  mint card and mint bubble.  Each came from a different country:  USA/Aussie, UK, and Canadian through trade friends.

Snosno you find in store or trade?

9:30 pm
November 21, 2011

snosno

WGP Racer

posts 309

Trade. Though ones I've seen otherwise tend to have a dent in the lower bottom of the bubble. I have a international one that does and a US that does. Its weird, not just because of mine, that it seems a lot have that dent… in the same place.

Return to Search Results

About the Take Five a Day Forum

Forum Timezone: UTC -7

Membership:

There are 345115 Members
There have been 7 Guests

There are 4 Admins

Top Posters:

slicepie – 1029
jestrjef – 953
BBIGMIKE62 – 939
Fillmore1234 – 804
bobbyjack – 799
Dunroamin – 754
Mike Manifold – 717
Tom – 632
John in Missouri – 529
John – 529

Recent New Members: drandrade21, PolishCarsCollector, MatiasB88, Yuri Techkata, gharvey5@gmail.com