Home » Found on Store Shelves-- Target | Found on the Store Shelves | Take Five A Day Forums

Found on Store Shelves-- Target | Found on the Store Shelves | Take Five A Day Forums

You must be logged in to post Login Register

Register? | Lost Your Password?

Return to Search Results

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – Maximum search word length is 84 characters
Wildcard Usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Found on Store Shelves– Target

UserPost

3:40 pm
September 16, 2011

Fillmore1234

Illinois

posts 804

Post here for any findings in Target ONLY. It's getting tiresome having to look through 5 Pages of Topics for everyone's indivual findings.

9:55 pm
September 16, 2011

Tom

The Free State

posts 632

I haven't seen anything worthwhile @ Target for some time.

8:53 am
September 17, 2011

Fillmore1234

Illinois

posts 804

Besides Ronnie Del Cooper, same with me.

10:34 am
September 17, 2011

Tom

The Free State

posts 632

Well they do have Ronnie and Frank C. at my Target, but they are "old" now…

2:59 pm
September 17, 2011

BBIGMIKE62

posts 939

PLENTY OF THOSE SETS SITTING AROUND HERE ALSO JUST WAITING ON THE NEW 5 PACKS TO LAND

10:42 pm
September 20, 2011

Tom

The Free State

posts 632

BBIGMIKE62 said:

PLENTY OF THOSE SETS SITTING AROUND HERE ALSO JUST WAITING ON THE NEW 5 PACKS TO LAND

What new 5 packs? Are they each going to have one lousy exclusive?

5:53 pm
September 25, 2011

sloths14

Radiator Springs Tourist

posts 52

_ _ _ _ (my best impression of Cricket's chirping)

Woburn, MA Target Sunday Sept. 25th. Nothing new in months now. A weekly trip to Target used to be an exciting quest-now it just depressing. Even the Cars 2 display racetrack is broke. Cry

6:26 pm
September 25, 2011

BBIGMIKE62

posts 939

Tom said:

BBIGMIKE62 said:

What new 5 packs? Are they each going to have one lousy exclusive?

YES JUST ONE BUT THE BOXES ALL STACK NICELY

6:27 pm
September 25, 2011

Dunroamin

Massachusetts

posts 754

Hey Sloths14…

I'm in Acton…I hit several targets each week and they are all in the same state…I've had more luck at Kmart sonce cars 2 arrived than any other store…go figure!

6:26 pm
October 21, 2011

Tom

The Free State

posts 632

So we sure are in the "finds" doldrums. Looks like there has NEVER been a Target find posted?

Well, here we go,

Target in Frederick, MD had the Nigel/Ramone case last week. I guess the Hudson Hornet LMQ that was to be in this case never made it in?

6:47 pm
October 21, 2011

John

Los Angeles

posts 529

Our local Target just received the "Wal-Mart treatment." All the Maters and Finns are gone and a nice mix of all the current cars are populating the pegs. Its the case with Max Schnell singles, nothing new.

11:05 pm
October 25, 2011

Tom

The Free State

posts 632

I've been to a couple of Targets in Hollywood and Aventura, FL. They had plenty of "repack" singles and Professor Z, Rod and Axlerod lights & sounds.

8:55 am
October 26, 2011

Mike Manifold

Chi-Car-Go

posts 717

Spotted the Max Schnell singles case at a Target, so it's nice to see some forward movement.  No sign of the Carlo/Lewis singles case anywhere around me thus far.

10:55 am
October 26, 2011

sodabear

Portlandia

posts 362

Same nothings at my Target. I only check the ol' bullseye once a week at the most, down from several Targets a day during the glory days of the original Cars movie. There's just no point.

6:46 pm
October 28, 2011

Fillmore1234

Illinois

posts 804

Went to a Target in St. Louis, Mo. Of course, nothing new. But I did buy the Meet the Cars book there, so it wasn't a total hit and miss.

10:20 am
October 29, 2011

Eric

Orygun

Townie

posts 78

I love that all the other stores have multiple pages of finds and Target has but one. I haven't bought anything from Target (cars related) since launch day it feels like… I did buy some Ronnie packs on-line several months ago but that was it. They need a new exclusive or a first to market singles case something horrible. Still love their clearance section though…

10:35 am
October 31, 2011

toffman

Aurora, CO

Wheel Well Regular

posts 124

Hit my local Target yesterday. They've definitely expanded the space I think in anticipation of the movie dropping on Tues. No endcaps/cubes though.

The singles looked the like walmart restock. No Lewis/Carlo/HH McQueen.

It was when I hit the deluxes not expecting anything, I found the Popemobile. And then digging on the pegs I found Pope Pinion IV. Woo!

As any FYI, they have the Racing 4 pack on sale for $15.99. And you can get a free single with the purchase of any $14.99 or higher Cars 2 toy.

3:30 pm
October 31, 2011

Fillmore1234

Illinois

posts 804

That was the same with me… first saw Popemobile, freaked out right there in the aisle with a little dance, then looked again and saw a Pope Pinion on the top shelf- time for another dance! Laugh Then I looked over to the side and saw Tyler Gremlin 2 pk and danced again!

2:47 pm
November 3, 2011

snosno

WGP Racer

posts 309

Found Carlo Maserati at Target but no Lewis. They had no more cases eithet.

8:02 pm
November 3, 2011

fongkx

Charlotte, NC

Team 95 Roadie

posts 154

Target in Pineville, NC restocked.  No Pope/Popemobile that I was looking for.  They did have a L&S Rod and Miles though.

Return to Search Results

About the Take Five a Day Forum

Forum Timezone: UTC -7

Membership:

There are 346214 Members
There have been 7 Guests

There are 4 Admins

Top Posters:

slicepie – 1029
jestrjef – 953
BBIGMIKE62 – 939
Fillmore1234 – 804
bobbyjack – 799
Dunroamin – 754
Mike Manifold – 717
Tom – 632
John in Missouri – 529
John – 529

Recent New Members: drandrade21, PolishCarsCollector, MatiasB88, Yuri Techkata, gharvey5@gmail.com