Home » Found on Store Shelves-- Other | Found on the Store Shelves | Take Five A Day Forums

Found on Store Shelves-- Other | Found on the Store Shelves | Take Five A Day Forums

You must be logged in to post Login Register

Register? | Lost Your Password?

Return to Search Results

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – Maximum search word length is 84 characters
Wildcard Usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Found on Store Shelves– Other

UserPost

3:54 pm
September 16, 2011

Fillmore1234

Illinois

posts 804

Post here for any finding at other Stores besides the Big 3. This could be K-Mart, Sears, Kohls, Big Lots, CVS Pharmacy, TJ Maxx, Macy's Laugh, Bergners (have found many Cars there, BTW), Shop-Ko, Aldee's (Grocery Store- Have found 3 Chase Impound Snot Rod there), ANYWHERE really. Just name the Store you found them at.

4:10 pm
September 16, 2011

Micky

Florida

posts 497

Post edited 4:11 pm – September 16, 2011 by Micky

After what seems like months (oh wait it has been months) I finally found what was left of a case of the Kmart Exclusive 2-packs today. Of course there were several Fillmore w/Headsets and only 2 Carla sets. I got the 2 Carla's and another Fillmore set. I'm going to take a break from Kmart for a while. There's only so much of that store I can take.

4:18 pm
September 16, 2011

Fillmore1234

Illinois

posts 804

Me too. No wonder most Stores are Closing!

4:37 pm
September 16, 2011

John

Los Angeles

posts 529

We still haven't got any of the Kmart 2-packs in Southern California; our Kmart slog isn't over yet.

5:52 pm
September 16, 2011

bobbyjack

Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia

posts 799

Keep checking your Kmarts!  Francesco and Jeff's crew chiefs are coming next!

6:45 pm
September 16, 2011

corinne

NEW YORK

WGP Racer

posts 335

bobbyjack said:

Keep checking your Kmarts!  Francesco and Jeff's crew chiefs are coming next!

nothing in kmarts in  NEW YORK either Cry.

8:11 pm
September 16, 2011

pachanga

Rookie

posts 6

Kmart I found Fillmore w/Headsets (they had a lot of them) and 2 Carla sets. I got the 2 Carla's and 2 Fillmore's sets for me and a friend. east or Pittsburgh, Pa. Never thought I would find them.LaughLaughLaughLaugh

10:25 pm
September 16, 2011

Tom

The Free State

posts 632

Kmart, found Pinion Tanaka today! I was definitely not expecting to find anything so it was a nice surprise.

6:46 am
September 17, 2011

bobbyjack

Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia

posts 799

See!  You never know what may be hanging in there sometimes.  Laugh

Tom said:

Kmart, found Pinion Tanaka today! I was definitely not expecting to find anything so it was a nice surprise.

4:40 pm
September 17, 2011

John

Los Angeles

posts 529

John said:

We still haven't got any of the Kmart 2-packs in Southern California; our Kmart slog isn't over yet.

Posted too soon, found pegs full of Carla & Crewchief and Crewmember Fillmore & McQ at Kmart today.

Really amazing how many obvious paint flaws were visible just through the packaging.

5:01 pm
September 17, 2011

Micky

Florida

posts 497

Post edited 5:01 pm – September 17, 2011 by Micky

John congratulations on your find. I was lucky the Carla set I found were painted OK but most of the Fillmore sets were not. I had a hard time finding a good one. 

5:54 pm
September 17, 2011

BBIGMIKE62

posts 939

YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE WHAT I FOUND AT A RITE-AID TODAY SO I WONT TELL YOU LOL OH OK TWIST MY ARM I WILL GIVE YOU A HINT HE LIVES ON A FARM AND RHYMES WITH RANK Cool HE WAS $1.49

7:32 pm
September 17, 2011

Fillmore1234

Illinois

posts 804

WOW! Amazing find! Night Skyline or Race O Rama card? I have 2 Race O Rama and no Night Skyline.

9:25 pm
September 17, 2011

Tom

The Free State

posts 632

BBIGMIKE62 said:

YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE WHAT I FOUND AT A RITE-AID TODAY SO I WONT TELL YOU LOL OH OK TWIST MY ARM I WILL GIVE YOU A HINT HE LIVES ON A FARM AND RHYMES WITH RANK Cool HE WAS $1.49

Awesome, BBIG! I have never had a good drug store score…

7:18 am
September 18, 2011

sloths14

Radiator Springs Tourist

posts 52

After a very disappointing few months, I finally found something new. Visited the Somerville MA KMart and found Kingpin Nonabunga. (They also had Hydrofoil Finn and Red). The CVS in Dracut, MA had Chase Mater with Hood but at $8 I am passing. Nashua NH TRU had the Metallic Nigel and Jeff Gorvette.

Editorial-My normal shopping route consists of WalMarts, Targets and TRU in Southern NH and North of Boston. I haven't seen one new item at Target in months. Pretty much every store I go to has around 40-50 LMQ, Maters, and Finn on the pegs. The Nashua TRU still had about 25 ROR Semis (Octane Gain, Grey, CH, RPM) on the pegs at full price. I just can't figure out the distribution system and the choice to have so many LMQs and Maters with tiny variants. I refuse to buy 4 packs that are overpriced that contain 2-3 vehicles I don't need or have "party wheels". Do better Mattel Cry 

7:52 am
September 18, 2011

Dunroamin

Massachusetts

posts 754

I feel your pain Sloths14.

I'm in Acton.  I've had some success at Kmart with the exclusive two packs, found nigel too…but other than that..nada…

TJMaxx has been periodicaly putting out the last wave of cars 1/cars toon stuff and have found some good tradeables.  So much that I was able to trade for 2 Luigi/guido chases with some European friends 🙂

If mattel doesn't up the distribution…I may start unloading my entire collection…only time will tell…

8:18 am
September 18, 2011

BBIGMIKE62

posts 939

THERE SHOULD BE QUITE A FEW THINGS TO BUY PRETTY SOON

9:17 am
September 18, 2011

Dunroamin

Massachusetts

posts 754

I appreciate your optimism Wink

6:29 pm
September 18, 2011

BBIGMIKE62

posts 939

Dunroamin said:

I appreciate your optimism Wink

IF NOT I AM A BUYERCool

10:54 am
September 20, 2011

sodabear

Portlandia

posts 362

Heads up, northwesterners (all two or three of you): Fred Meyers are stocking the Max Schnell case. Big whoop.

Return to Search Results

About the Take Five a Day Forum

Forum Timezone: UTC -7

Membership:

There are 345162 Members
There have been 7 Guests

There are 4 Admins

Top Posters:

slicepie – 1029
jestrjef – 953
BBIGMIKE62 – 939
Fillmore1234 – 804
bobbyjack – 799
Dunroamin – 754
Mike Manifold – 717
Tom – 632
John in Missouri – 529
John – 529

Recent New Members: drandrade21, PolishCarsCollector, MatiasB88, Yuri Techkata, gharvey5@gmail.com