Home » My Errors | Errors | Take Five A Day Forums

My Errors | Errors | Take Five A Day Forums

You must be logged in to post Login Register

Register? | Lost Your Password?

Return to Search Results

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – Maximum search word length is 84 characters
Wildcard Usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

UserPost

3:41 pm
September 23, 2011

Fillmore1234

Illinois

posts 804

First off, I have no pics as of yet (BOOOOOOO!! Laugh) Once I get a decent Camera I will Post Pics of mine.

My first Error I ever found was a Supercharged Boost w/ LMQ nametag. Was really surprised when I saw this.

My second error was when I bought 2 Todd the Pizza Planet Trucks. The first one I opened. The other I didn't. What I noticed with the one I didn't open was that he had 3 door handles on the side you can see, instead of 2. The 3rd Handle was just painted Black though- no imprint.

My latest error was a Leakless Wide Pitty (if that means the chubby one) with an upside-down faceplate around late 2009 I think. He came in the Leakless Crew Chief 4 Pack. Haven't seen any Errors since. Frown

4:09 pm
September 23, 2011

BBIGMIKE62

posts 939

BUY A CAMERA THEY ARE CHEAP AROUND $100 GETS YOU A DECENT ONE

4:18 pm
September 23, 2011

Fillmore1234

Illinois

posts 804

I know. I just like a Camera that suits me. I'm weird like that. 😛

5:11 pm
September 23, 2011

Fillmore1234

Illinois

posts 804

When someone gets on tell me if this is a better Avatar than the British Police Officer. Idk what to change it to.

4:56 am
September 24, 2011

bobbyjack

Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia

posts 799

I am going to change my avatar to whatever new car I find in the stores.  If I don't find a new car, it will revert back to Megatron.  Maybe you should switch it up when you feel like a change, Fillmore.  Either one you have been using looks cool to me.

Fillmore1234 said:

When someone gets on tell me if this is a better Avatar than the British Police Officer. Idk what to change it to.

10:29 am
September 24, 2011

Fillmore1234

Illinois

posts 804

And yours have been really neat too! I find Screenshots that I think would look cool. I've got one or two more of Mia and Tia. I'll use them next unless something new pops up.

Return to Search Results

About the Take Five a Day Forum

Forum Timezone: UTC -7

Membership:

There are 345121 Members
There have been 7 Guests

There are 4 Admins

Top Posters:

slicepie – 1029
jestrjef – 953
BBIGMIKE62 – 939
Fillmore1234 – 804
bobbyjack – 799
Dunroamin – 754
Mike Manifold – 717
Tom – 632
John in Missouri – 529
John – 529

Recent New Members: drandrade21, PolishCarsCollector, MatiasB88, Yuri Techkata, gharvey5@gmail.com