Home » Question about selling collection | Collectible Questions | Take Five A Day Forums

Question about selling collection | Collectible Questions | Take Five A Day Forums

You must be logged in to post Login Register

Register? | Lost Your Password?

Return to Search Results

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – Maximum search word length is 84 characters
Wildcard Usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Question about selling collection

UserPost

7:07 pm
August 16, 2015

jezter

Rookie

posts 16

Due to having a new kiddo coming into my life and need to get rid of my truck for either a larger truck, car, or SUV as well as other circumstances, I feel the need to sell off my collection.  I really enjoyed the chase in the past but now, now I just see them as something else.  There is a small amount of the various Maters that I am keeping as well as some other characters but the majority of my collection is going up for sale.

So here is my question…  How much should I sell it for?  I know it is hard to put a price on these and I have some that are worth quite a bit, at least as far as some sites have them priced at as well as how much they been selling on eBay.  I have Bessie, the original Frank, most all of the Cars Toons, and many more, including Planes.  Here is a link to the photos of all the ones I am selling.  By going off of current wants/values, I am guessing that the collection is worth over $4k and was thinking about selling it for that but I know it will hard to sell as well because I would really like to sell it locally.  Shipping the whole thing will be difficult and get very expensive.

Thoughts?  Thanks…

Return to Search Results

About the Take Five a Day Forum

Forum Timezone: UTC -7

Membership:

There are 345837 Members
There have been 7 Guests

There are 4 Admins

Top Posters:

slicepie – 1029
jestrjef – 953
BBIGMIKE62 – 939
Fillmore1234 – 804
bobbyjack – 799
Dunroamin – 754
Mike Manifold – 717
Tom – 632
John in Missouri – 529
John – 529

Recent New Members: drandrade21, PolishCarsCollector, MatiasB88, Yuri Techkata, gharvey5@gmail.com