Home » Supercharged Movie Moments ? | CARS 1 Diecast-Toy Questions | Take Five A Day Forums

Supercharged Movie Moments ? | CARS 1 Diecast-Toy Questions | Take Five A Day Forums

You must be logged in to post Login Register

Register? | Lost Your Password?

Return to Search Results

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – Maximum search word length is 84 characters
Wildcard Usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Supercharged Movie Moments ?

UserPost

8:50 am
May 26, 2013

thebreezz

Wheel Well Regular

posts 148

I must say I am shocked that no members have had any questions about Cars 1.  I keep looking at the different series that I have on Blister cars and I find new things I wounder about.  I had one Fillmore and Sarge 2 pak and got a good deal on a new one, when I got it and compaired it to my Blister I saw that my cars sit low across the bottom and the newer one the cars sit like 1/2 inch higher in the package ?  Now I know at 1st you can dismiss this as different packing, but it made me think of the WOC angle Blister packs.  I know I am a odd ball completeist, but I do feel that packing change is a important part of the World of Cars History.  I mean the other day I read a nice topic wrote about Desert Art and wave 1.0 & 1.5, 12 Car & 16 Car, and Logo and No Logo or Date 4/1 and 4/29.  This all makes collecting fun and keeps us looking for more. 

So you see each series has its cool nitch like Supercharged Posters folded under the rear tire, WOC with the angle Blister and NEW logo on the front of the car and how can you discount the importance of THE CHASE CAR !  You can see I an wild about these Cars ! 

Back to my question about the Movie Moments 2 pack with Fillmore & Sarge,  I now can see other ones that sit higher so I have kept both to show as a example.  I also would really like to get the two Supercharged MM that I can never find ( Dusty & Rusty with U.S. front name plate and Flea & Flick also with the U.S. front ) both international cards.  keep collecting them all   ThebreezzCool

6:10 pm
May 26, 2013

Dunroamin

Massachusetts

posts 754

I once had A fillmore and Sarge two pack in hand at walmart…during check out it was scanned…the teller said uh oh…a manager showed up, and confiscated it…it was supposed to be part of the recall…I was SO bummed…

9:07 pm
May 26, 2013

John in Missouri

Mid-Missouri

posts 529

Dunroamin said:

I once had A fillmore and Sarge two pack in hand at walmart…during check out it was scanned…the teller said uh oh…a manager showed up, and confiscated it…it was supposed to be part of the recall…I was SO bummed…

Same exact thing happened to me!

9:52 pm
May 26, 2013

thebreezz

Wheel Well Regular

posts 148

I think that is a great story and then John in Missouri has the same story and I too have the same story. That recall of Sarge and our stories is the type of info. That made me think that was going to be the hardest one to get. I do have two movie moments of Sarge & Fillmore and it is clear the packs are different . Thanks for posting ! Thebreezz

Return to Search Results

About the Take Five a Day Forum

Forum Timezone: UTC -7

Membership:

There are 345159 Members
There have been 7 Guests

There are 4 Admins

Top Posters:

slicepie – 1029
jestrjef – 953
BBIGMIKE62 – 939
Fillmore1234 – 804
bobbyjack – 799
Dunroamin – 754
Mike Manifold – 717
Tom – 632
John in Missouri – 529
John – 529

Recent New Members: drandrade21, PolishCarsCollector, MatiasB88, Yuri Techkata, gharvey5@gmail.com